Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site today. Millions of people daily visit the site to check whats happening around them. According to many surveys, more than 20% of facebook accounts are fake. and in order to minimize it facebook added the mobile number verification option where user need to enter their mobile number to verify that their account is genuine.
This post shows a trick using which one can verify multiple accounts using same mobile number.
Do the following to verify two accounts with the same mobile number.
- First verify both profile by email.
- Now deactivate any one of the account ( account setting > security > deactivate account )
- Now login with the second profile and verify it with the mobile number and deactivate it.
- Now login to the first account which you deactivated earlier and verify it with the same number.
- Now reactivate the second account.
Now both of your accounts are verified with the same mobile number.