So, guys 1 April is coming be ready to do pranks with your friends & make them April Fool.these are 40+ more Computer Pranks & Fake viruses that will surely surprise your friends. Check them out !!!
1. Add / Remove - Add/Remove is a cool prank that makes it appear that all of your software on your computer is being removed using the Windows Add/Remove Program feature. This is so real, that it will shock the most of the experienced user.
5. ClickStart – ClickStart is one of the cool Windows prank program which hides itself in the background and after every 45 seconds it will click on the start button causing the start menu to open. Users will be surprised when their start menu pops up, they will have no idea what is going on.
9. Create Message Pro – It allows you to configure and create stand alone .EXE files for distribution across your network or the Internet. It adds the ability to specify the message text, buttons to appear on the message, and the type of message icon that appears.
12. DownHoax – This is a great prank makes it appear as though an “unwanted” file is being downloaded from the Internet. DownHoax randomly chooses a site from its internal database of “undesirables” and proceeds to simulate downloading an equally distasteful file.
13. Email Fun – When executed, Email Fun displays a fake email screen complete with the To:, From:, Subject: and message contents. Then it immediately pretends to automatically type an email to everyone that is in your address book.
14. Fake Delete – Fake Delete simulates the deletion of all files/folders in the Windows directory or whichever directory is passed via the command line. Fake Delete uses the standard Windows delete dialog so it appears very realistic, and it cannot be disabled or stopped.
16. Fake Shutdown – This prank program simulates what would occur when a user chooses to shut down Windows. Each screen was cautiously created to mirror the look of the actual Windows shutdown sequence.
19. Flip It – It will display a fake Windows message that appears to have flipped upside-down. Clicking on the YES button will slowly make each piece of text rotate 180 degrees until you can read it again.
21. Follow Me – When you execute this program, it will automatically hide in Windows and wait for your mouse cursor to move. Once your cursor moves, it automatically moves your Start Button to the same position, horizontally, on the Windows Task Bar.
22. Gas Gripe – This program will lead you through a series of price comparisons with other liquid products. With the help of a very clean interface, Gas Gripe will have you laughing in your chair as you watch the price per gallon go up with other products
24. Message Manager Lite – Message Manager it will allow you to setup a message dialog to be displayed upon a network login. You can specify the text to be displayed, the image, the buttons (up to 9), and when to display the message.
28. Password Prank – This program displays a fake, but very realistic, password box to the user. No matter what key the user presses, it starts typing in its own password. Once the password is entered an error message is displayed to the user telling them their password is not long enough.
39. Time Traveler – Time Traveler is a devious little prank that changes the Windows system clock to a random time. To make matters worse, Time Traveler runs invisible in the background performing this task every 30 seconds.
40. Vista Upgrade Prank – The Vista Upgrade Prank starts by emulating the Windows Update service screen. Clicking the install or cancel button closes the update service window and appears to initiate the Vista Upgrade Advisor.
41. Y2K Joke – Y2K is a silly software program that spoofs all of the Y2K issues. It simulates fixing your BIOS, mouse, monitor, and even corrects your calendar problems by changing all letter Ys to letter Ks.